What Payment methods do you accept?
Orders are taken in NZ Dollars. We have four options that you may pay by.
- If you wish to pay by credit/debit card, you will be directed to a secure paypal site.
Internet Banking/Manual Deposit
- You will receive our account details after your order has been placed.You can pay online or at any ANZ branch We give you 1 week to pay, if you do not pay in that time we will cancel your order. If payment is received after 1 week and the order has been cancelled, no refund will be given. Do not place an order if you do not intend to pay straight away.
- Secure Payment platform for debit / Credit cards
Cash on Pick up
- You have the option to pay cash on pick up at our Invercargill store , We do require pick up's within 2 days of purchase. Please email to arrange a sutiable pick up time.
What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of the products sold we have a ZERO returns policy for change of mind or incorrect product sizing etc of body jewellery.
If the product you have purchased is faulty (All items are checked before they leave), it will be replaced or an online credit will be given. Please message us if you need to return a faulty product, This must be done within 7 days of reciveing the parcel.
The item I ordered was faulty or didn't work as intended
Please courier the item back to Glamore for testing. If we confirm that the item is faulty it will be replaced and a refund will be provided for returning the item to us (please retain courier receipt). A refund may also be offered in some circumstances.
What are your shipping costs / Methods?
Courier Post non signature ,1 working day,Costs NZ$4.80
Courier Post signature required ,1 working day,Costs NZ$5.50
Rural RD non signature,2 - 5 working days,Costs NZ$8.00
Rural RD signature required ,2 - 5 working days,Costs NZ$9.00
FREE shipping on orders over $50
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing (We try our best to make it 1 business day). Please remember I also run / operate our brick & mortar store on my own
Can I pick up my order?
You sure can, We’ll email you once processed and ready to be collected .
How long will it take to receive my purchase?
If paying by CreditCard / Swipe / Paypal, your payment is received straight away , cut off for the days orders is 12pm.
We will endeavour to get your parcel out ASAP but do please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
If paying by Internet Banking, we post the day payment clears. We post orders Tuesday- Friday.You will be sent a tracking number once sent where applicable.
You will originally receive a confirmation of purchase email, then once it's processed / picked up by courier our shipping system dispatchs your tracking email. If you email us within the 3 business days asking where your order is we will not reply as this takes away from precious time processing orders.
Once posted it usually is overnight, but do allow a extra day for courier delays (5 for Rural) business days for your order to arrive. If your order has not arrived 5 business days after we confirmed posting, please email us to let us know.
Please remember the postman doesn't work on weekends and public holidays, but we will always get your order out to you as soon as possible.
I think my parcel might be lost, What do I do?
We are fortunate that we don't get many lost parcels. What we can do about it depends on what was in your parcel and how it was sent.
If your parcel was sent via Courier, then we can contact them to see if they can locate it. If they can't then we will put in a claim with them and replace your items(where possible) or offer store credit.
NZ Post - Standard Post, PO Box Tracked or International Shipping
Jewellery items sent by NZ Post are unable to be insured, so we can't replace/resend if lost.
Do you ship internationally?
No sorry we dont offer this service at the moment. Although if there is something you are really after please email us, As we maybe able to help you out!
I made a mistake with my order, What should I do?
Please send an email to email@example.com so we can try our best to sort it.
Do you have everything in stock?
Yes! We sure do!
Pay By LayBuy Now at Glamore
HOW IT WORKS
Laybuy lets you receive your purchase now and spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest Free.
- Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Does your free shipping include rural?
Yes it does!
What happens if a item is damaged Items in shipping?
All damage claims need to be made within 5 days of recieving a couriered product, So we can start the claim process with the courier,
Can I cancel my order?
If notified within a suitable time yes, We will try our best if the order isnt already processed.
But if not within a suitable timeframe, and we have already packaged it up, Or
You have been emailed about not paying the correct shipping, Then decide to cancel your order
There will be a 25% restocking fee.
How to care for your jewellery
There are several steps to care for and maintain the life and quality of your body jewelry. By cleaning and changing your jewelry correctly and on a regular basis, it will last longer and you will help to keep your piercings healthy and clean.
When to Wash Your Body Jewelry and How Often to Take it Out
- When you wear body jewelry for the first time
- Any time you change your jewelry
- Take out and wash few weeks if you wear the jewelry all the time
How to Wash Your Body Jewelry
Wash your body jewelry using a pump of antibacterial soap which you lather up in your hands. Place the jewelry in your hands and wash under warm water for at least few minutes. Be gentle, but intentional. Clean twists and turns, around the base of posts, and any other hard-to-reach spots. After washing thoroughly, rinse well to make sure there is no soap residue left, and then dry gently with a paper towel.
Correct, regular cleaning is especially important for anodized, electroplated, and plated body jewelry as well as matte plated body jewelry or jewelry with matte ball ends. Both saliva and lotion can damage coated body jewelry over time, as well as constant wear or the use of incorrect cleaning supplies. Scrubbing/brush tools are not recommended on coated or uncoated jewelry. If you're really struggling at getting some grime out, try a SOFT brush only. Any extra friction from cleaning tools runs the risk of scratching your jewelry.
Other Need to Know Tips
- Do not immerse or clean acrylic body jewelry or acrylic ball ends in alcohol. The jewelry will shatter.
- Barbell tongue rings may be affected by acidic food / Drink and alcohol consumption. Discoloration is one adverse effect.
- Threaded balls should be checked often to make sure they have not come loose while being worn.
- Use care when tightening acrylic balls as they can be easily stripped if overtightened.
- Be careful of snagging dangle jewelry on your hair and clothes.
Glamore is not responsible | liable for any allergic reactions | reactions experienced when wearing our products. It is up to you as the customer to know what materials you can wear, As all our valued customers are different and all have different requirements. This is why we try our best to supply a wide range of materials and designs to suit everybody's needs.
Glamore is not responsible for damage to jewellery caused by outside sources. Our quality guarantee covers manufacturing defects only. Our corporation is not responsible for damage of dangling body jewelrley during improper wear including sleeping, bathing, clothing obstructions, etc. Appropriate care should be taken when wearing suspended body jewellery.
Glamore is not responsible for damage to jewelry caused by outside sources. Our quality guarantee covers manufacturing defects only.
Glamore is not responsible for damage of dangling body jewelry during improper wear including sleeping, bathing, clothing obstructions, etc. Appropriate care should be taken when wearing suspended body jewellery.