Hermans Hair Colour l Peggy Pink
Peggy Pink is a vibrant UV color that is shockingly bright and will give you that Fuchsia vibe. Leave hair color in for 30 minutes or more intense, longer-lasting results, leave the color in for 1-2 hours, and don't worry, conditioner hair color will not damage your hair, but deep conditions it.
For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. To get a full-coverage start with pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair, we recommend our own Herman’s Amazing Bleach Kit for lightening your hair.
Herman’s Amazing is a semi-permanent, direct hair color, that is conditioner-based, 100% vegan, and cruelty-free. Beautiful & Fierce hair colors that won’t damage your hair. The hair colors work gently by deep conditioning your hair while coloring, and fades out naturally.
– Conditioner based, no ammonia
– Color remains about 8-12 results may vary
– Always do a patch and strand test beforehand
– 100% Vegan & cruelty-free
– Best results with pre-lightened to pale blonde hair
– DIY friendly/mixable colors
For best and lasting results follow our coloring steps:
- Wash your hair the day before and avoid conditioner or any other hair care product, this will help the color to bind and blend more naturally with your hair and it will last longer.
- Natural dark or gray hair needs to be lightened and opened by bleaching before coloring.
- Hair colors can cause allergic reactions, if you have previously experienced an allergic reaction when coloring your hair, spot-test on your skin before coloring your hair.
- Brush your hair well. This step will make applying the dye easier.
- Coat your hairline, ears, and neck with vaseline or cream before applying dye to your hair.
- Shake the jar well before opening it.
- Use gloves for protection.
- Start applying the hair color to your roots and move down. You can also use a brush for easy application. The key is to make sure that your hair is fully covered.
- Once your hair is fully covered, let the hair color sit on your hair for 30-40 minutes. The longer you hold it on, the more intense the color will become.
- Wipe excess dye off of your neck and forehead with a paper towel or wet cloth.
- When the time is up, rinse hair with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Then apply the protective conditioner. It will help keep your color looking and feeling radiant, soft, and silky.
- You can store the leftover color.
Herman's Amazing is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair color. Can temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric.
Includes 115ml of color.